Rose x Hibiscus
Whether it's for a goddess night in or to tackle on the day ahead, rose and hibiscus make for a sultry combination. Drink your refreshing rose hibiscus elixir to:
- Alleviate discomfort during your menstruation cycle or menopause
- Sink into your sacred Goddess times
- Provide yourself natural relief from anxiety and/or depression
Truly a goddess herb, roses have been used by women for thousands of years for its beauty and health properties.
- Gladdens the heart
- Calms the nervous system
- Boosts the immune system boost as it is a solid source of Vitamin C
With hibiscus, less is more. The bitterness of a few petals balances the sweet and velvety flavors of roses.
- Improves heart health with its antioxidant rich properties
- Aids digestion
- Lowers blood pressure
Cold-Brew Iced Tea:
With the two ingredients above and water, you'll have your own summer iced tea in less than 5 minutes.
- Take a recycled wine bottle or any other container.
- Scoop a half spoonful of hibiscus 3/4 spoon of rose into the wine bottle
- Pour water, seal the bottle and let chill overnight.
When you're ready to discard your rose petals and hibiscus, consider composting them.
And with anything we consume, may do so mindfully. May we be gentle and gracious with our Earth and her abundance.